Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hand-in-Hand


My photo. Proper novice with writing the name at the bottom-- you've got to start somewhere :)

I walked,
walked across,
crossed the gaps,
gaps and bridges,
bridges between our hearts,
Hearts broken by silence,
silence filled with pride,
pride filled with ego,
ego. must. die.

I walked,
walked to you,
you, were there.

I walked,
walked up to you,
you, you spoke to me
Me and you put our pride,
pride away and we,
we smiled.

We walked,
walked together
together into the city

-Nida Ninjabi

*imagine those uplifting feelings within, you almost feel like you are suffocating because there are so many butterflies taking flight in your stomach  from joy and chocking you as they come up your wind pipe.. yea, that's what it feels like walking together, hand-in-hand into the city.*

No comments:

Post a Comment