Monday, October 1, 2012

Kimchii!!

TANTALIZE YOUR TASTE BUDS!


Hello lovelies! do you ever get cravings from watching a certain show and they repeatedly show main dish that is repeatedly eaten? 

well, for me it is usually something initiated from an asian drama, movie or japanamation. 

When I was  younger I loved Naruto and then Naruto Shippoden...and that Ramen noodle! always left my mouth watering.. i'm not going to lie, besides wanting to see what happens with sakura and saskai and if Naurto won another battle with his inner demon, i also looked forward to the ramen time!... yes, a cartoon started my craving and i looked into Ramen noodle and realized it was far more than just a cup noodle you warm up in the microwave.. it's something extraordinary :drool: 


^^^^^the closest to the cartoon ramen Naruto eats! even the circular white/pink thing  ( sorry for the lack of a better word.. it's due to a lack of knowledge, help? what is it called) 

However, my craving has spiked again and this time.. it's for KIMCHII!! yum-oh! inspired by Korean dramas.. mmmhmm. And what's even better, i found a recipe that doenst call for any sea food in it... i'm not that big on sea food and sometimes shrimp makes me feel squirmish.. it's a love-hate thing -_-

buuut, check out the link!----->  Kimchii Recipe click me :)  


also, check out this link <-- for a gallery of kimchii in the works! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment